In the past week, I’ve pushed out a few small additions along with several bug fixes.
- When adding a serving, the default measure is now set to your most common selection, based on past usage
- The foods page was redesigned along with the addition of a listing of your custom foods & recipes.
- The mini calorie bar on the diary sidebar now shows your remaining calories after subtracting calories burned in exercise.
- The Nutrition Target Wizard now lets you set custom targets for calorie rations from protein, carbs, and fat. You can enter custom values, or choose presets for popular diets (Low-Carb Ketogenic, Paleo Diet, Low-Fat-Raw-Vegan, The Zone):
- The ‘Delete Data’ feature now properly nukes all of your custom foods and recipes as well as your diary entries.
- Fixed several bugs with data importing from the standalone app
There are some big new things in the works, so stay tuned!