I’m Lisa Fabry. I’m a nutritionist, yoga therapist and qigong instructor.
I’ve been living, teaching and writing about food and yoga for over 30 years.
Throughout my life I have been able to manage my own health with good food and a mindful movement practice.
Let me help you create a routine that will lead to real and lasting changes in your health, happiness and energy.
I teach live classes and workshops in Adelaide, Australia. You can also work with me online.
• Advanced Diploma in Nutritional Medicine
• Certificate of Plant-Based Nutrition
• Certificated C-AAYT Yoga Therapist
• Advanced Yoga Studies Certificate
• Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
• British Wheel of Yoga Teaching Diploma
• Somatics Exercise Coach
• Wu Tao Dance Teaching Diploma
• Human Awareness Institute Training
• Reiki First Degree
Cronometer.com has not verified the accuracy of information provided by the professionals listed in our directory
and a listing in our directory does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Cronometer.com.