My name is Kristy and I am a Certified OPEX CCP Coach, USA Olympic Weightlifting Coach, Certified ISSA Personal Trainer, and CrossFit L1 Trainer.
In the quickest blurb, I am a U.S. Army Intelligence Veteran, proud mom of two little boys, and my passion in biology and my personal fitness manifested into seeking further education in strength training, physiology, and nutrition for overall wellbeing and longevity. Resistance training the absolute BEST thing that you can do for your wellness outside of proper nutrition and I am here to guide you along that path, taking into consideration your personal goals and hurdles. In other words, I meet you where you are in life and aid you in forging ahead to building valuable lifestyle habits that you can continue for a lifetime.
I believe much value is held in building a relationship with my clients and truly understanding your story.
1) I begin each and every relationship with an in-depth consultation to discuss where you are and where you want to go in your fitness journey.
2) Next, I take you through an in-depth set of assessments to establish a baseline of where to begin.
3) Then, program design happens. I take details from your consultation and assessments to create your own individualized programming. Each week I conduct evaluations and check-ins with you to determine the next week's progression. I hand-craft your programming with skillful thought to aid you in reaching your goals.
4) The gym is only a small portion of our day. Focus must be placed on those other hours to optimize your nutrition, lifestyle, and recovery in order to maximize the results you get from your time in the gym.
5) Finally, RESULTS! Monthly check-ins, evolving goals, re-evaluating and re-assessing.
Fitness is for life and there are no shortcuts. Success you say that you want takes time.
That's it. No bullshit here!
Push out of your comfort zone, train functionally, and get away from excuses.
Train with INTENTION!
OPEX CCP Coach
USA Weightlifting L1
ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
Crossfit L1 Trainer
(Precision Nutrition L1 upcoming)
Cronometer.com has not verified the accuracy of information provided by the professionals listed in our directory
and a listing in our directory does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Cronometer.com.