Jobs at Cronometer
Join our small team in building the world’s best nutrition and fitness software. Come work and play in Revelstoke BC, Canada, where a world-class ski resort, biking and hiking trails, and glacier-fed lakes are just minutes away.
Our flexible work schedule means you’ll be getting fresh tracks on all the powder days (chairlift meetings are a thing, right?) and days in the great outdoors when the sun is warm.
You would make an ideal team member if:
- You’re into living the small-town, mountain lifestyle.
- You’re passionate about our mission to empower people to make informed decisions on their health & wellness.
- You can demonstrate the skills and talent we need to continue improving our products.
Other perks include full health & dental benefits, free snacks and drinks, sit/stand desks, beanbag chairs, couches, games nights, backcountry hut trips and great teammates!
Never heard of Revelstoke before? That’s okay! It’s an idyllic mountain town nestled between the Selkirk and Monashee Mountain ranges, along the Columbia River. Revelstoke is in-between Calgary, AB, and Vancouver, BC, on the Trans-Canada Highway. Like to know more? Visit Tourism Revelstoke’s website.
These positions are open to anyone eligible to work in Canada. Applicants must be willing and able to relocate to Revelstoke, BC.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, place of origin, family status, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or political belief.
We are committed to building an inclusive, welcoming environment in which to thrive where everyone feels like they belong.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- At least 2 years professional software development experience
- Previous experience developing web, mobile web, applications
- Experience with version control (git, hg, etc…)
- BSc. or Equivalent in Computer Science fundamentals
- Interest or knowledge in nutrition and fitness
- Experience writing web applications in GWT
- Experience writing mobile applications in Flutter
- Experience working with Python
- Machine Learning / Data Science Skills
- Salary Range $70 – 120k depending on experience level.
- Summer & winter bonuses based on company performance
- Company Phone, Laptop
- Extended Health & Dental group benefits plan
- Flexible work schedules
- Fun, well provisioned office (Snacks, drinks, beanbag lounge, sit/stand desk, etc…)