Current Job Openings
Join our small team in building the world’s best nutrition & fitness software. Come work & play in Revelstoke BC, Canada, where a world class ski resort, bike trails, and touring are just minutes away. Our flexible work schedules means you’ll be getting fresh tracks on all the powder days (chair-lift meetings are a thing, right?).
We want to work with other people who want to live our mountain lifestyle, and have a passion for our mission to empower people in making informed decisions on their health & wellness, and can demonstrate the skills and talent we need to take our products to the next level.
Come live your dream. Shred the slopes. Write great code.
- BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Previous experience developing web, mobile web, applications
- Experience with version control (git, hg, etc…)
- Ability to work on a team and independently when needed
- Interest or knowledge in nutrition and fitness
- Experience writing web applications in GWT
- Experience writing mobile applications in Flutter
- Experience building slick user interfaces
- Machine Learning / Deep Learning Skills
Cronometer is looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to oversee a wide range of projects within our small company. We want someone who is highly organized and detail oriented, but is also able to see the big picture and make the pragmatic decisions needed to steer projects through to delivery.
Responsibilities will include
- Day to day Project Management of software and marketing deliverables
- Release Management (Documenting, Planning, Testing, Pre-flight Checklists, Deployment Schedules)
- Project reporting and summaries for management
- PMP Certification & Management Degree Preferred
- Experience in software project management or closely related field
- Skilled with issue trackers, gannt charting, and other project management tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with agile methodologies
- Ability to herd cats
These positions are open to Canadian residents / Canadian work-permit holders, and applicants must willing and able to relocate to Revelstoke BC. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.