New & Improved: The Latest Cronometer Updates
Whatever the reason you’re using Cronometer, we want to make your experience with our app as seamless as possible. So whether you’re looking to lose weight, track your macros or micros, time your intermittent fasts, or ensure you’re in ketosis, download the latest version of the app to make sure you have access to these new and improved features.
If you have a suggestion on how we can continue to improve the app in future Cronometer updates, please submit your feedback here.
June 13, 2022
App Version 3.22.0
- New Integration With Suunto: you can now sync your Suunto device to import exercise and daily active energy directly into your Cronometer account.
- New Way To Edit Recipes: you can now edit a Custom Recipe directly from your diary screen! Edit serving sizes and add/remove ingredients without leaving your diary.
June 1, 2022
- Introduced An Apple Watch App: we’ve introduced an apple watch app where you can scroll through a snapshot of your energy intake, remaining energy, highlighted targets, nutrition scores (for gold users) and more right from the comfort of your own wrist.
- Added New Biometrics: we have added a few new biometrics available to all users such as neck size, thigh size, bust size, calf size, upper arm size, forearm size, wrist size, hemoglobin, hematocrit and heart rate variability.
- Men’s Health Nutrition Score Available To All Free Users: in order to celebrate Men’s Health Month, we have made a men’s health Nutrition Score available to all free users for the month of June.
May 13, 2022
App Version 3.21.0
- Introduced A Newsfeed: we’ve introduced a newsfeed area into the app where users can find information on recent app updates, tips & tricks, nutrition info & more.
- Improvements To Imported Biometrics & Charts: we have added a new feature to our charts that gives users the ability to click on a heart rate or blood glucose reading in their diary to view continuous readings along with a detailed breakdown of that biometric over time.
April 27, 2022
App Version 3.20.1
- Women’s & Men’s Health Nutrition Score: Gold subscribers can now take advantage of two new nutrition scores focused on women’s & men’s health!
April 7, 2022
App Version 3.20.0
- Plant Based Nutrition Score: Gold subscribers can now take advantage of a new plant-based diet nutrition score.
- Keto Nutrition Score: now includes suggestions for how users can improve their score.
- Date Format & Calendar Updates: our date formatting has been updated and our calendar view now clearly indicates which days you have logged food, exercise and biometrics.
march 17, 2022
App Version 3.19.0
- Optimizing Active Energy Import: to ensure you’re not double counting calories burned, you can choose to replace your activity level energy with imported activity as it imports throughout the day.
- iOS Quick Actions: in addition to iOS home screen widgets, we’ve now added iOS quick actions! Long tap on the Cronometer app icon in your home screen to access shortcuts for adding a food, scanning a barcode.
- Settings Page Redesign: the Settings page in the app has gotten a revamp. Settings are now easier to find and are searchable.
- Food Search Improvements: you now have some new options to fine-tune your food searches.
january 28, 2022
App Version 3.17.0
- Home Screen Widget on Android: Android users can now see a glimpse of their nutrition stats from their homepage! Learn how to set them up.
- Changes to the Barcode Scanner: we’ve made a couple design changes and you can now scan from any angle or manually enter the code if a scan fails.
- Changes to How Blood Pressure is Imported: we are now importing Blood pressure as a single metric from Google fit, Samsung Health & Apple Health.
january 17, 2022
App Version 3.16.0
- Changes to the Recipe Importer: you can now manually enter or copy/paste recipe ingredients into the Recipe Importer instead of the classic URL import.
- Design Changes: we’ve made some general updates to the user interface (UI) to keep things fresh!
- My Foods & My Recipes Page Update: we’ve made a few tweaks to the Foods page. If you don’t have any Custom Recipes or Custom Foods loaded into your account, we’ve made it easier to create them straight from this page.
december 8, 2021
App Version 3.14.0
- Introduced Categories for Biometrics: we’ve improved the user experience for adding biometrics to your diary. The ‘Add Biometric’ menu has gotten a face lift and now includes categories to simplify the process. We’ve also added a few new biometrics; blood pressure as a single metric, bicep size, chest size, V02 max, Bristol Stool Scale, C-reactive protein, & Hemoglobin A1C.
October 28, 2021
App Version 3.12.0
- Released Target Scheduler: the all-new Target Scheduler functionality allows you to set custom macro targets for specific days of the week.
- Fixed Barcode Scanner Issues: some users were running into issues using our bar code scanner. This has now been fixed!
- Released Integration with BIA Measurements via the Samsung Galaxy Watch: Your body composition measurements from your Samsung Galaxy Watch can now be fed into your Cronometer account.
October 5, 2021
App Version 3.11.0
- Released Recipe Importer on Android and iOS: the new Recipe Importer functionality is now available on the mobile app!
- Home Screen Widget on iOS: iPhone users can now see a glimpse of their nutrition stats from their homepage!
- Updates to the Mobile Food Search Interface: Searching for food items on your mobile just got easier with filters for specific food databases, sort by options, multi-add and swipe to delete recent food items.
- Updates to the Mobile Foods Page: You now have a way to search your custom recipes and your custom foods from the Foods section of the app.
- Final Weight of a Custom Recipe: Weighing in your meals and something doesn’t add up? You can now edit the final weight of your custom recipe.
September 8, 2021
App Version 3.10.3
- Keto Nutrition Score: for all of you keto dieters, we’ve introduced a Keto Nutrition Score, available to all gold subscribers. This new feature gives users an overall score on how their diet is meeting their keto nutrition goals.
- Oxalate Tracking: free and gold users can now track Oxalate as a nutrient within the app. Learn how to turn this on in your settings and why you might want to track Oxalate in our blog post here.