New & Improved: The Latest Cronometer Updates
Whatever the reason you’re using Cronometer, we want to make your experience with our app as seamless as possible. So whether you’re looking to lose weight, track your macros or micros, time your intermittent fasts, or ensure you’re in ketosis, download the latest version of the app to make sure you have access to these new and improved features.
If you have a suggestion on how we can continue to improve the app in future Cronometer updates, please submit your feedback here.
October 5, 2021
App Version 3.11.0
- Released Recipe Importer on Android and iOS: the new Recipe Importer functionality is now available on the mobile app!
- Home Screen Widget on iOS: iPhone users can now see a glimpse of their nutrition stats from their homepage!
- Updates to the Mobile Food Search Interface: Searching for food items on your mobile just got easier with filters for specific food databases, sort by options, multi-add and swipe to delete recent food items.
- Updates to the Mobile Foods Page: You now have a way to search your custom recipes and your custom foods from the Foods section of the app.
- Final Weight of a Custom Recipe: Weighing in your meals and something doesn’t add up? You can now edit the final weight of your custom recipe.
September 8, 2021
App Version 3.10.3
- Keto Nutrition Score: for all of you keto dieters, we’ve introduced a Keto Nutrition Score, available to all gold subscribers. This new feature gives users an overall score on how their diet is meeting their keto nutrition goals.
- Oxalate Tracking: free and gold users can now track Oxalate as a nutrient within the app. Learn how to turn this on in your settings and why you might want to track Oxalate in our blog post here.